As a business owner always on the lookout for new ways to market your products and services, you'd want to consider Instagram for your social media marketing plan. As one of the world's fastest growing social networks, Instagram has over 100 million active users worldwide, generating 40 million images per day. If these figures don't impress you, we don't know what else would! Needless to say, this image-based social network provides countless of possibilities for brand marketing. Use this site to engage and influence existing and potential customers. Below, you'll find some tips on how to market with Instagram.
· Post authentic content. This is a no-brainer tip that many still fail to follow. Content should always be real, about real people and things. Imaginary and made-up stuff have no room in any social media site. These would discredit you and negatively affect your business image.
· Share high quality content. What defines high quality? Posts that are not only attractive but also interesting, informative, and engaging can be described as such. Also, you'd want to post something that would be of great help to your audience. Post a step-by-step photo on how to refurbish an old piece of wooden furniture if your business is a home improvement shop.
· Be consistent. The problem with some business owners is that they don't have the time to post as often as necessary. Or some are just too lazy to do that. Whatever is the reason behind your inconsistency, you should do something about it. Maximize Instagram's marketing prowess by being consistent with the frequency of your posts. If business keeps you away from the computer during most of the day, consider hiring a social media specialist to do these things for you.
· Use relevant hashtags. Hashtags help make your posts more visible to your audience. Be sure to use a lot of it, but choose those that are highly relevant to your business, and are suitable to the context of your posts.
· Build relationships. As with other social networks, Instagram is also a great place for connecting with other people, particularly potential customers. Seek to cultivate relationships with them. Converse with other users and thank them for sharing images related to your brand.
· Give the right response to negative feedback. Not all images associated with your brand are positive. Some would be sharing negative images. Don't seek out a war against these users. Instead, take time to reach out to them and find out what's causing the hostility. Address their concern and issues, and thank them for helping you build a better brand. Your professionalism would surely go a long way beyond being admired.
Surely, there are lots of wonderful opportunities for marketing on Instagram. Just make sure that you're on the right track so you can maximize its potential fully. Have fun.